Thursday, July 9, 2009

Why Another Microsoft Flight Simulator Blog

After 10+ years and 3 versions of flying Microsoft Flight Simulator, I've decided to keep a journal. I'm thinking that it only makes sense to keep a record of something that has given me such pleasure and a sense of adventure.

And so, at the risk of boring the reader, I will attempt to write a little something about the training, flights, and destinations that I take in FS2004.

Like many pilots, my home base is at a different from the hub that I am assigned to. Therefore, in order to get to my training/assignment facility, I must commute (virtually, that is). So every week I fire up Flight Simulator and fly from Teterboro, NJ (homebase), to Boston/Logan International Airport. This virual journey is usually made in the default Cessna 172 or Cessna 182S. Note: The Screenshot above is not the Cessna's but the default Beechcraft Baron 58 which I'm currently training in. That's a shot of a takeoff I made from Boston/Logan, Runway 27.

No comments:

Post a Comment